- Have fun at the Ferris Wheel, the tallest of its kind in Latin America
- Get the best city views and take great panoramic photos of the volcanos: Popocateptl and Iztlazíhuatl.
- Take a walk along the “Parque Lineal”, a park conceived as a horizon with elevated bridges and cycle paths that connect the Angelópolis area to the Jardín del Arte.
- Enjoy the “Jardin del Arte Park”, a place to relax.
- Visit Angelopolis shopping center.
Located at the Parque Lineal, in the middle rises the Estrella de Puebla, a 260-foot high Ferris Wheel— considered the tallest of its kind in Latin America—with 54 slowly turning gondolas. From this elevated perspective you can see the city center as well as the volcanoes and the green areas around the Ferris Wheel. Next to the wheel jets of water leap from a playful fountain and together these elements create a lively scene with people dodging columns of water. You can also visit the Centro Comercial Angelópolis shopping mall and Parque del Arte, a beautiful park to walk and enjoy.
Operation days: Tuesdays - Sundays
Departure time: 5:00 pm
Departure point: ZOCALO
Duration: 2.5 hours
Inclusions: Round trip from Downtown Puebla to Star Puebla, admissions, travel insurance.
Exclusions: English speaking guide.
Know before you book: Due to weather conditions, cancellations may apply.